Tuesday, February 22, 2011

And it's a tie for first!

This one was hard! I decided that there was a tie for my faves. Here are Lifehouse and Daughtry. Why are they my favorites? Well I've liked Lifehouse from the beginning.. remember how forever ago they put out "you and me"? Well they still rock my world... Check out Broken (above) because I love it.. pretty sure it has been about my life before!
Now Daughtry.. WOW.. Love me some Chris Daughtry. I've always been a big American Idol fan, and when he got voted off early I remember yelling at the T.V.- yelling alot:) Well all is ok now, because Daughtry is out there making awesome songs. 
love.him.  
What is really the best part of this story is I got to see both of them live.. at the same freaking time!! Wahoo!!! best concert ever.. bottom line!
Staci and I at the concert!
 Our seats may have been clear in the butt at the top.. but I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING! So great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment