Thursday, February 24, 2011

Really?

Alright, I've been thinking about this for a good 20 minutes and I can't come up with anything I'm OCD about.
So I'm changing it to my pet peeves.
1- people that chew with their mouths open.. hello! I have a class full of 3-4 year old preschoolers and they know how to eat like humans.
2- this one is vague, but people who are fake..  BUG. Ok guys you may have people fooled until they know you for longer than a week, but most of the time you can't keep up your double life much longer than that. Get over yourself, no one likes you more by being a complete fake loser.
haha I sound like a jerk.. but they are just things that bug k:)
3- this will be my last one.. maybe I'm just venting a little today, I just don't know, but people that think they are better than other people. rude.
Let me just tell you that your not better than them.. bottom line.

Well thats what I hate about the world today. I'm not perfect either.. just throwing that out there:)

On a lighter note please tell me you all are keeping up on American Idol.. best season ever (I say that every year.. but still)!

No comments:

Post a Comment