Monday, February 28, 2011

Dear________,

I am so happy that I know you. You changed my life when I met you that day.
Who would have thought that after all of this we would still be friends? I look up to you for the person that you are, and the person that you are becoming. I know that you're not perfect, and I love that you have stood by my side even though I'm not perfect.
I've never had a friend that has been there for me through the good and the bad.. and the really, really bad, but I guess if I'm bringing up the really, really bad- I can bring up the really, really good. 
Sometimes I wonder why you still put up with me! And other days I wonder why I put up with you!!
I think you are the person that knows me best, and I like to think that I know you pretty well too. I've never had a person in my life that I trust so much, I can tell them anything, things I really don't want to admit to myself. You have never judged me, you have always had my back and just when I think that I have no one to turn to its like you sense it and help me through whatever is going on. 
That all doesn't come close to explaining how I know that you are my real friend- actually I don't consider you my friend, I consider you my family. You always will be my family too, no matter where our lives take us. 
I love you, and just having you in my life lets me know how blessed I am. 
-Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment