Thursday, July 14, 2011

Withdrawal!

I'm going through withdrawals.. Since I don't have HBO I have to wait for True Blood to come out on DVD before watching the season (usually the whole thing in like 3 days... that's pathetic huh? ). In the past it has been ok, because I was still reading the books.. but I just finished the last book and have a LONG time to wait for the next season to be released.
Those of you who have read the books.. there is another one coming out? I hope so! Things can't end that way!

 I liked Bill in the show.. until we really got to know Eric. Wow.
 I just love this picture. Eric is so beautiful! I think in this season on the show they are doing book 4 which is when I fall in love with Eric in the books.. Can't wait!!
So other than me just whining about wanting to watch this show I just want to throw out that if anyone is as obsessed as me and watches the show every week.. you can invite me:)

1 comment:

  1. I would have you over in a heartbeat! Dan and I finally broke down and got HBO, we figure that as much as we watch the shows on it, it would be cheaper then us both going to see a movie once a month. If you have Comcast you can always see if you can talk them into letting you "try it" free for 6 months. You are so strong-I couldn't wait!

    ReplyDelete