Sunday, March 28, 2010

Festival of Colors


Yesterday I went to the Festival of Colors with Halee, Mikenna and her friend Madi. I have never been before.. and it was pretty awesome. We parked about 2-3 miles away from the temple where they do the festival, so we got some good exercise walking there and back. But it was worth it. There was a minute during the color explosion when I thought I was going to die.. but then it passed and I realized it was pretty sweet, you know after I inhaled a ton of chalk..
Anyway we left all colorful just like everyone else, but then we went out to eat all the way in American Fork and down there people thought we were insane. It was sweet!

It was so much fun! We were all colorful:)

I totally took this picture my self because everyone kept telling me my hair looked sweet with all the color in it.. haha I think it did look pretty sweet.
By the way after 2 washes the nice blonde highlights have decided to be stained yellow from the chalk.. not all of them.. but still it is clearly yellow. haha hope it comes out soon! and I guess I'll be thankful it wasn't purple chalk that stuck:)

1 comment: