Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spring Break Baby!

Spring break = heaven.
I loved having a week off work:) I will regret it next week when im BROKE!! Oh well I'll worry about it then.
These last two weeks I stayed up in West Jordan and "babysat" a cute litte kitty and a cute big dog! It was fun! I loved staying there just hanging out for 2 weeks.

I also went to GA to visit some fam. Saw my dad & Heidi, also my little sister Morganne and little bro Owen, also my grandpa. It had been a few years so it was good to catch up!
My grandma had sent over a few books for me.. including Hunger Games. Im LOVING IT!! Pretty much I want to stop writting just so I can read it:)

1 comment:

  1. dude that looks so fun!!!! and i heard hunger games are awesome! how far along are you in the books?

    ReplyDelete