I have an obsession.. well I have a lot of them, but the one I'm talking about today is Captain Jack Sparrow. Wow.
Well I was at my friend Jenn's house wishing her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. She's my favorite. And I was wearing my Pirates of the Caribbean ring- hey I told you I am obsessed! When I went to DisneyLand I came back with a pirates ring, and a pirates key chain, and yes, I'm probably the coolest person you know.
Man I can't keep on track here, ANYWAY she saw my ring and said that her sis-in-law has a blog called Life Lessons Learned from Captain Jack Sparrow and I already love it.
Just by glancing over it for a few minutes I already saw something that I love. The 2nd and 3rd movie weren't my favorites so I haven't seen them as many times as the 1st and the 4th (yeah.. already seen it more than the other two..) But she posted something from the 3rd (I believe) movie on Fathers day and she talked about Jack and his dad. This is Jack talking to his father
"What..you've seen it all, done it all,..you survived. That's the trick isn't it? To survive?"
Capt Teague replies, "It's not just about living forever Jacky. It's about living with yourself forever."
I love that. That is something good to remember, can I live with myself forever? What about you?
How can someone so beautiful, be so wise? Savvy?




Thank you...I'm glad you like the blog. It's so great to hear from a fellow Pirates obcessed fan...Love it...Janet B.
ReplyDelete