Alright, so just to start off let me tell you that I've given up on the whole 30 day post thing.. as if you haven't already guessed!
Anyway, I just got back from NYC. It was a work trip for Pro Digital, and so we did the whole conference thing, but we also partied it up in the cit-ay! It was a blast!
The first day we were in NYC we went bike riding in Central Park. We went all the way around the park, it was so fun!
Eating dinner on the Hudson River.
Max Brenner's was delicious!
EuroPan was our favorite bakery in the upper west side.
at the trade show, this dog was my favorite.
Times Square!
After Mama Mia, we both loved it! Such a cute show.
I'm obsessed with SNL.. thats all there is to say.
After eating at Prime Burger.
The lobby at our temporary home.
Outside of the apartment. It was such a fun trip!

No comments:
Post a Comment