Anyway, I am obsessd with movies, I love them. bottom line.
But I picked one from each category.. they aren't real categories.. I just made them up:) But I make the rules here.
Action- not really.. but the closest one to it...
Pirates of the Caribbean! Now I'm not gonna lie to you, I love Johnny Depp. He is so amazing. But thats not the only reason I love this movie. When it came out me and Casshole Jo:) went and saw it like once a week.. we were by far the coolest ever. Cass if you are reading this we NEED to go see the new one!
Next category- Animation...
Ollo! This is so cute! If you haven't seen it then take the 2 hours and watch it. So worth it.
Romantic Comedy...
The Holiday! I adore Kate Winslet and Jack Black and well everyone in this movie.
Last but not least Comedy....
Thats right friends, nothing better than the hangover. It makes me laugh every time, and they are coming out with a sequel (finally:) ) LOVE it.





No comments:
Post a Comment