Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mission pictures..for Justin

So I have this friend.. she is awesome! Her name is Beth and she was awesome enough to take some mission pictures for Justin.
Kenli and I went over to her house tonight to decide on the pictures I wanted and by the time we left Kenli decided she really liked Beth.. Let me tell you Kenli is so shy it kills me! She completely shuts down and wont say 2 words. Don't get me wrong, she did the same thing at Beth's house, but when we left she let me know she thought Beth was funny and nice.
Anyway.. now that I've rambled about nothing for 5 minutes I'll get to the point of showing some of the pictures.
They turned out great! I can't believe that in 2.5 weeks he will be in the MTC getting ready to freeze his butt off in Michigan!



No comments:

Post a Comment