Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas time.. already?!?


I love Christmas time! It is the very best. I worked like a crazy person all of December, like honestly one night I was at work.. and all of a sudden it was 2 am and I still had so much to do!
But one of the very best things about Christmas is having parties, and spending time with the people you love!
I had a friend Christmas party this month and it was SO much fun.

Me, Ty, Shalice, Wy and Cam had our annual party which may have been the best one yet.. minus one person.. named John (who is serving a mission in Germany) The night was great and it included delicious food, fun games and very thoughtful presents. It ended with us watching one of the best Christmas movies ever, and that would be Elf. I wont lie, Im pretty sure all of us feel asleep in parts of it. I know I did.

It's so crazy to think that next year John, Nick and Mike will be home. Wyatt and Shalice will be married. Who knows what else will have changed by then.

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Christmas, because I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment